The usage of cash is shrinking very rapidly in a recent couple of years. Now it takes minutes to transfer money from one account to another unlike withdrawing money via ATM and paying in cash. When money is transferred from one bank to the other, this process is called Bank transfer. With the Net banking the money transfer has become much easier and in today’s date, everybody keeps a Net banking account so that the money transaction can be done smoothly.
Different modes of bank transfers
Bank transfer is not only done via online. If it was so, the life before few years would be very difficult. There are so many other ways to make a bank transfer. Below we are providing the several ways of bank transfers that are used by the users according to their convenience:
- Online Bank Transfer: This is the best and most popular method of bank transfer. You just need to have a bank account where Net Banking should be activated. You need to log in your bank account and add the recipient’s bank account details to your favorites to make the transaction done within minutes.
- Telephonic bank transfers: Today banking can be done via mobile too. For this, banks give a mobile banking username and password which can be changed later on, by the user. Or, you just need to call your bank’s service who will guide you to do the transaction successfully. Mobile banking is also a convenient process of bank transfers.
- In-bank: If you have the money in cash, you can simply pay it to the recipient’s bank account in the branch.
So evidently, there are basically three types of bank transfers. A person needs to have a debit card or credit card to make a card payment. There are other modes like cheque mode also. A person chooses the method according to their own convenience. With the time passing by, the Net banking method of the bank transfer has been very successful drastically. The reasons why net banking is more popular than any other mode are:
- The first thing is that it is very convenient to use it. If the user knows how to use the internet it does not take more than minutes for making transactions.
- It is very easy to operate and quite convenient. Not only bank transfers but other payments can be done with the help of Net banking.
- Net banking is available throughout the day and night and all the days. If some of your relatives are in need of money in the midnight, with Net banking there is never a problem.
- It saves time more efficiently than any other mode. Larger amount can be transferred within minutes. But yes, it depends on the bank nature or work also.
- You can track the record of the last transactions any time you want and this way you can plan your budget.
- Your bank details are secure with Internet banking. There is no risk of someone stealing the debit card number or CVV number. Just the username and password is all that is required.
So Net banking is, of course, the most popular and wisest mode of bank transfer.